• Health Service Form

    Fill out and drop off at the VCA office if your student needs to take prescription medications (including EpiPens) or you would like them to be able to bring medications like Tylenol to school.  


  • Sports Physicals/Vaccinations

    Check with your child's doctor to be sure that they are up-to-date on their vaccinations required for school. (check it out here: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/School/shotsforschool.aspx) OR, if you have a high school student who would like to play sports, please schedule a physical over the summer and have your doctor fill out a form or use this one provided by VCA. 


  • Driver Authorization Form

    If you would like to drive on field trips or athletic events, you must fill out a driver authorization form and bring a copy of your driver's license and insurance declaration form.


Section Title

Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area. No need to get caught up in the actual content of this body text, we've typed meaningless sentences.